Colocation at the Premier
Data Center in the Southeast
Connect to Cirracore's Enterprise Cloud from Your Collocated Equipment
Atlanta Colocation at 180 Peachtree
Cirracore’s Atlanta, Georgia ATLANTA-1 colocation data center is located in a 360,000 Sq Ft, fully dedicated International Business Exchange facility that is home to the Southeast’s largest concentration of telecommunication companies. Cirracore’s facility at 180 Peachtree Street is a SAE 16 Type II certified facility.
Cirracore’s carrier-class Atlanta colocation and managed hosting facility includes network-based route optimization services, as well as the support and security you expect from Cirracore. This facility provides N+1 redundancy, full UPS power and generator backup to deliver the highest level of uptime availability for our customer’s mission critical operations.
Atlanta Colocation Data Center Features
- Locking cabinets, cages and suites
- Fully redundant power and HVAC
- Controlled temperature and humidity
- Fire-threat detection and suppression
- 24x7x365 critical monitoring
- 24x7x365 manned data center
- 24x7x365 secured access to data center
- Industry-leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) covering both colocation and IP connectivity
- Hardened, redundant and secure facilities to host your data and applications
- Mitigate online risk by directly accessing the Internet backbone while avoiding the local loop
- Reduce costs of up-front capital expenditures and faster speed to market (deployment)
- Consolidated billing and crediting
- Flexible space built to suit any need. Our Atlanta colocation space is offered in three configurations: fractional cabinets, full cabinets, and cages. For enterprises with specific requirements, custom configurations can be supported.
- Managed installation service by an experienced team of engineers, which offers comprehensive support for rapid and reliable deployment of customers' equipment. Provisioning and cross-connect services are processed within guaranteed intervals.
- Remote Hands services provided by on-site technicians who perform diverse tasks at the customer's request including equipment server reboots, circuit testing, cable and card replacements, and regular exchange of backup tapes or other removable media. Around-the-clock Remote Hands services are available.
- Security – Cirracore provides 24x7x365 manned facilities with a litany of security features designed to keep your business information safe and sound. Ingress and egress controlled by electronic keycards with pin codes as well as mantraps. All cabinets, cages and suites are locked, and CCTV monitors activity within each facility.
- Fully redundant power with Power Distribution Unit (PDU) diversity, independent AC systems, battery back-up, power supply (UPS) and on-site generators with guaranteed fuel contracts.
Facility Building Specs
|Square Feet||4000 Available|
|Floor Load||200 pounds per square feet|
|Elevators||Weight Capacity at 3,000 pounds; dimensions at 8x5x7 feet|
|Roof Rights||Roof Rights available|
|Line of Sight||Clear Line of Sight to the South, East and West|
|Fiber||Two fiber entry points|
|Fiber Conduits||Eight 4-inch conduits|
|KVM Cart||Available upon request|
Facility Environmental Controls
|Fire Suppression||Energen© Fire Suppression System|
|HVAC||Maintained climate of 70 degrees (+/-5) with 30-60% humidity; N + 1 redunancy; 150 tons of cooling for 4,00 square feet|
Facility Power Systems
|Power Redundancy||Dual incoming utility feeds from separate substations off two isolated grids. Additional utility sub-station located on premise. Four 250KVA UPS modules on the 4th floor (Cirracore's Suite) along with redundant ATS gear connected to 12 facility generator grids. 3 RPS panel pairs dual fed by UPS modules with separate paths. Facility currently supports 12 megawatts of power and can be upgraded to 16 megawatts based on demand. Current facility load is 40% on grid.|
|Standby Generator||MEight dedicated 750 KW generators for each floor|
Facility Security Systems
|Security Systeme||Lobby security, real-time video surveillance with 24×7 monitoring, card key access, alarm/key monitoring, man traps, and CCTV surveillance|
Atlanta Colocation Peering Connectivity
The Cirracore Atlanta data center offers colocation, interconnection and PAIX peering services. For customers interested in peering, Cirracore's PAIX Services are available via the Building Meet-Me-Room (BMMR). The "MMR" is a 25,000 SF fully built out carrier grade neutral colocation facility which was developed to allow carriers to rapidly and directly interconnect with each other in one central location.. Cirracore's PAIX Layer 2 public peering fabric is extended to the BMMR, which makes fractional to 10 GB ports available to all BMMR customers. Cirracore has also made available additional single mode and multimode fiber interconnections from its suites to the BMMR.
Building MMR Peering Providers
American Fiber Systems
Arnall Golden Gregory
Atlanta Check Cashers
Atlanta Radiology Consultants
CPA Access, LLC
Digital Messaging Solutions
Digital Service Consultants
Education Networks of America
Florida Institute of Technology
Florida State University
Georgia Institute of Technology
Georgia Public Web
Georgia State University
Global NAPS Realty
Global Net Access
Hanna & Associates
Highwinds Network Group
Hosted Ventures Corporation
ICG Telecom Group
Internap Network Services
KDL Kentucky Data Link
M1 Global Solutions
Millennium Medical Associates
Norfolk Southern Railway
Northwest Regional Data Center
One Ring Networks
Overgroup Consulting, LLC
Peer 1 Network
Security Associates International
Shelton-Johns Technology Group
Smoothstone IP Communications
Teleport Communications Atlanta
The Information Age
The University of Tennessee
The Voice Peering Fabric
TNE Global Telecom
Transcom Enhanced Services
Trucall Solutions, Inc.
University of Florida
University of West Florida
World Class Facilities
- Colocate your racks in world-class facilities with Cirracore that would otherwise be cost prohibitive.
- Cirracore operates in SAE-16 Type II facilities.
- Carrier-neutral, connect to 100+ network providers in the BMMR.
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 bandwidth options direct from Cirracore.
- 100% network uptime guarantee.
- Proactive monitoring of equipment and power
- Management portal for monitoring and controlling power, reboots, and bandwidth usage
- Remote hands services to save trips to the data center or when additional expertise is needed.
- Fully-managed colocation options for complete IaaS outsourcing so you can focus on your business applications.
- Facilities are staffed 24/7/365 to control access to the building and protect your assets.
- All points of access, including the loading dock, are secured and monitored by digitally-recorded, closed-circuit television cameras. We secure digital recordings and maintain content for a minimum of 90 days.
- Customer environments are all private and secured by keyed or electronic locks. Smaller customer deployments are contained in heavy-gauge, steel cabinets, while large cage deployments are enclosed by steel, mesh walls.