For DR and
Ensure Business Continuity with Cloud Replication (RaaS)
Cirracore Cloud-to-Cirracore Cloud Replication for DR/Business Continuity
Cirracore provides geographically diverse locations for cloud hypervisor-based replication solutions that meet DR/Business Continuity requirements. Cirracore can host your VMware vCloud environment in Atlanta and replicate to Dallas, Texas or vice-versa.
Hypervisor-based replication gives you the ability to replicate at the correct level of any virtual entity, be it a single virtual machine, a group of virtual machines, or a virtual application (such as VMware vApp).
Cirracore’s hypervisor-based replication is powered by award-winning Zerto software, which is purpose-built for VMware vCloud environments. Cirracore’s Hypervisor-based replication solution achieves RPO in seconds, and RTO in minutes.
Your Datacenter-to-Cirracore Cloud Replication
Cirracore provides a seamless integration with your VMware environments for Hypervisor-based replication to one of Cirracore’s Enterprise Cloud data centers at Equinix (Atlanta or Dallas).
Benefits of Hypervisor-based Replication Include:
- Granularity: the ability to replicate at the correct level of any virtual entity, be it a single virtual machine, a group of virtual machines, or a virtual application (such as VMware vApp).
- Scalability: Hypervisor-based replication solution is software-based so it can be deployed and managed easily, no matter how fast or large the infrastructure expands. The solution also enables administrators to perform operations and configure policies at the level of the virtual machines or applications.
- Ease of management: With no guest-host requirements or additional hardware footprint, Zerto’s solution is easy to manage. It simply resides in the hypervisor, enabling centralized management from the virtual management console (such as VMware VCenter).
- Server and storage motion: Only hypervisor-based replication allows you to quickly move virtual machines around from one physical server or array logical unit (data store) to another, while maintaining full replication.
- Hardware-agnostic: Hypervisor-based replication is hardware-agnostic, supporting all storage arrays including Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network-Attached Storage (NAS), and virtual disk types such as Raw Device Mapping (RDM) and VMware File System (VMFS).
- RPO and RTO: Hypervisor-based replication solution achieves RPO in seconds, and RTO in minutes.
Cirracore Cloud Replication is Powered by Zerto
Cirracore Replication DR solutions are based on Zerto Virtual Replication and fully compatible with VMware. As a leading provider of VMware vCloud® services, Cirracores’s expertise combined with service-orientation, ensures a successful deployment of the recovery solution. For more information on the technologies or services included in this solution, please contact us.
Zerto dramatically reduces your day-to-day management complexity and streamlines your operations, eliminating the complexity typically associated with managing BC/ DR software solutions. Many of the manual tasks associated with a typical DR solution are automated with Zerto, reducing or eliminating errors.
- Select a VM in VMware vSphere vCenter and, with a few clicks, it is replicated and protected.
- Zerto fully automates the entire failover and failback process, including creation of all the VMs, reconfiguring IP addresses and executing custom scripts.
- Absolutely NO snapshots. Zerto uses continuous replication and does not utilize snapshots which can slow down your production environment.
- With Zerto’s unique ‘Virtual Protection Group’ concept, you can protect an entire application spanning multiple VMs with a single policy and a single automated failover and failback process.
- Zerto seamlessly supports VMware vMotion, DRS and HA, plus Storage vMotion and DRS. With Zerto, you are able to fully realize the benefits of VMware and ensure your data protection strategy is maintained exactly as you have specified.
- Zerto’s software-automated installation does not require any changes to your storage or server infrastructure, making deployment simple and straightforward. The entire install process is completed in minutes.